Terms & Conditions
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PAYMENTS: Once Deposit is received your booking is deemed confirmed. Please note that all payments as listed on the invoice must be received by the due date or the booking will be deemed canceled. Please include your full name and quote/invoice number on all online banking payments.
2. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations made 32-60 days or more to the commencement of the rental will forfeit 25% of all funds paid and a $50.00 booking fee. Cancellations made 8-31 days prior to the commencement of the rental will forfeit 50% of all the funds paid and a $50.00 booking fee. Cancellations made 1-7 days prior to the commencement of the rental for forfeit all funds paid up until that time. A booking fee of $50.00 will be charged on all alterations to the original booking confirmation.
3. ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES: The holiday home will be available for your arrival as per your confirmation quote/invoice. Your departure must occur by the date and time given or a further nights accommodation tariff will be charged.
4. RESPONSIBILITY: JC Beach Houses Limited accepts NO LIABILITY for injury or loss to guests or belongings.
5. NUMBERS OF OCCUPANTS: The guests occupying the holiday home is, under no circumstances, to exceed the guests on the Confirmation Quote/Invoice unless prior arrangements are made with with JC Beach Houses Limited. Should this occur the holiday tenancy may be terminated and the appropriate funds recovered from the bond held.
6. THE GUESTS: The guest names on the quote/invoice and these signed Terms and Conditions is responsible for the holiday home during their stay. The guests must take due care of the property during their stay and leave it as it was when they arrived. As per our landlords request, we rent out to families or groups as approved by the Property Manager (Jeanette Atkinson) only. We reserve the right to end tenancy without notice or refund if this isn’t the case.
7. BOND: This is to be paid over in the form of cash, direct credit or held credit card details. If transferring the bond by direct credit please advise by email and include your bank account details for the transfer back of due monies. Bonds will be held by JC Beach Houses Limited until the property has had its departure service completed. If everything is found to be in order the bond will be refunded.
8. RUBBISH: All rubbish and recyclable material is to be removed from the property on departure. Failure to do so will result in the cost to carry out this task being deducted from the bond. Rubbish should be placed handing in Council Orange approved bags. These can be purchased from the Omaha Store or from any local supermarket. You will also find a green bin with yellow lid located at the property for your recycling – please do not put you bottles in a plastic bag and then in the bin as it will not be picked up, this also goes out on the roadside at your departure. Bins are collected fortnightly early Monday morning and rubbish weekly on a Monday morning.
9. BREAKAGES AND DAMAGE: All missing goods, damage or breakages to the property (including windows) and chattels are to be reported to JC Beach Houses immediately. The guest is responsible for the cost of repair or replace any damage or breakages. A service fee/exit clean has been paid o\ and the premises will be cleaned on guests departure.
10. INSURANCE: The guest will ensure that neither they nor any other person staying at the property do anything to invalidate or adversely affect the validity of the owners insurance.
11. LIABILITY: JC Beach Houses Limited accepts no responsibility for occurrences beyond its control such as damage caused by exceptional weather conditions; power surges; breakdown of appliances; wiring and plumbing faults including water pumps and water supply; invasion of pests etc. However, should the property be rendered uninhabitable or unavailable the guest will be entitled to a pro rata refund. All breakdowns that are able to be made right will be acted on immediately by JC Beach Houses Limited in order that the
booking can continue.
12. LINEN: Our holiday homes are self-contained – all you need to supply is your sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels. Linen hire is available and if we supply, all beds will be made for your arrival.
13. SUNDRY ACCOMMODATION: Tents, Caravans and animals are NOT allowed – unless by prior arrangement and permission from JC Beach Houses Limited.
14. SMOKING: No smoking inside the property – NO exceptions. If smoking outside, please dispose of cigarette butts thoughtfully as they are a fire hazard.
15. FURNITURE: All internal furniture must remain inside the house.
16. FUNCTIONS AND PARTIES: JC Beach Houses Limited reserves the right to end tenancy without notice or refund if the tenants cause or threaten the cause damage to the property or if complaints are received by the police or noise control. The properties we manage are to be used purely for holiday accommodation only. No types of functions (including weddings, pre or post wedding functions, 21st, hens / stags nights, anniversaries, birthdays etc) are to be held at the property without prior written approval. Unapproved functions will result in the tenancy being canceled without notice or refund.
17. ANIMALS: NO animals are allowed at this property, to stay or to visit.